Longer appointments to ensure you get better faster
We will develop an individual physio programme especially for you. This will explain your treatment, expected results, how long it will take and how much it will cost. Everything will be done with your agreement.
We charge a co-payment for all ACC appointments
We can register your ACC claim
- Longer ACC physio appointments mean we can fix your problems more quickly.
- We don’t just make the pain go away. We are dedicated to get you back to full form.
- We focus on communicating clearly with you at all times. This is the key to a good experience and a great outcome.
- We are a multi-disciplinary clinic which means that we can refer you to other specialists in the clinic.
- You don’t need a Doctor’s referral to see us. We can register your ACC claim.
What we do:
On your first visit, we’ll do a thorough assessment, which involves taking a full history, and a physical examination so that we can come up with a complete diagnosis. We’ll then agree a treatment plan to meet your goals and achieve the best outcome.
We’ll establish treatment goals to help you move and improve how you carry out your daily activities. You’re key to developing these goals.
- We will develop an individual physio programme especially for you. This will explain your treatment, expected results, how long it will take and how much it will cost. All treatment will be with your agreement.
- We treat everything from acute and chronic pain relief to sprains and strains.