Pelvic floor exercises are at the heart of good body health
The pelvic floor and that it supports, has a very important role for our everyday life yet we don’t talk about it, shhh…….
Whether you suffer from one of the common conditions below, or you just want to improve your pelvic floor health, we can can help you with pelvic floor exercises and Kegel exercises.
Conditions we can help you with:
- Bowel and Bladder Incontinence
- Overactive bladder
- Obstructive defecation
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pelvic Pain (e.g. Endometriosis, Prostatitis, Interstitial Cystitis, Painful Bladder Syndrome)
- Sexual Dysfunction/Pain and Sexual Trauma (e.g. Vaginismus and Vulvodynia, Erectile dysfunction)
- Rehabilitation for Pelvic Surgery (Gynaecological, Cancer treatments eg surgery/radiotherapy)
- Visceral Mobilisation- for internal scarring/dysfunction
- Pre and post operative rehabilitation
We help women, men and children with pelvic floor dysfunction.
Ensure better outcomes
We’ll work with you to resolve the issues and teach you management strategies.
We’ll help you avoid surgery; if surgery is necessary, we’ll help ensure better outcomes.
You don’t need a Doctor’s referral and we can refer you directly to a specialist if indicated.