Return to Form is now offering an online video ‘telehealth’ consultation.
This telehealth service provides clients who are unable to come into the clinic physically, perhaps due to work, family or health commitments, Physio and Rehab Pilates treatment from the comfort of your own environment, work or home.
What is telehealth?
Telehealth is a way of delivering your physio needs via an online video call. It’s easy and simple to use and can be performed from your phone, tablet or computer either at home or on the go wherever you are. We send you a booking confirmation email with a link to your call, simply click the link at the time of your appointment and that’s it!
Benefits of online video telehealth services:
- No commute time or parking; instant online access to your physio.
- A flexible approach which allows you to fit in your Physio or Pilates at a time that suits you.
- Wherever you are in the country/world you can continue your rehabilitation treatment without a break.
Our online Physio appointments include:
- Everything that your normal appointment would include!
- Assessment of injury and consultation if required.
- Advice on the management of your condition.
- At home exercise programme tailored to your injury.
- Referral onto additional health professionals, X-rays and specialists where appropriate.
What other services do you offer via telehealth?
Workstation Ergonomic Assessments – ensure that your home office equipment is set up correctly. Avoid injury, unnecessary strains and promote the best posture for your comfort and wellbeing.
One on One Pilates or group Pilates sessions – Live demonstration and supervision of your exercises to help build your technique and ensure safe practice for the best results.