With less than six weeks till Christmas, it only gets busier as we are gearing up towards the end of the year. We often forget to take some time for ourselves during this time of year. Have a massage right now would be a brilliant idea. In fact, massage is a great way to help keep your body and your mind happy.
Massage is beneficial for anyone when applied in a safe and professional way. From healthy adults to pregnant women, athletes and people living with medical conditions, therapeutic and relaxation massage are great presents to friends, colleagues and family.
- Escape the chaos and stress with a Swedish relaxation massage.
- Find instant pain relief from your sore muscles with a therapeutic massage.
- Feel emotionally supported with an aromatherapy massage.
- Improve your physical performances with a Sport Massage.
All our massages are performed by registered practitioners for a safe and unforgettable experience.
What are the key benefits of massage?
• Eases muscle tension and tension headaches
• Improves circulation
• Enhance physical performance and improve muscle recovery after exercise
• Increases flexibility and range of motion
• Decrease joint pain
• Provides relaxing and can decrease stress and anxiety
• Help to improve fatigue and sleep
• Improves circulation and helps to eliminate toxins from the body
• Improves energy and revitalises the whole body
Book an appointment with our new therapist Jackie now!